Sunday, April 26, 2020

Rejoice in the Lord Always and Again I Say Rejoice (Praise Song- Piano) Philippians 4:4

Nowadays is hard to find our favorite classic Christian songs, like hymns, Gospel and traditional worship songs. That's why I created this site and this Youtube channel. Visit my site to find your favorite hymns and contemporary worship songs.

Watch the song here in my YouTube.
https://youtu.be/8M6YVxKO3nQ

I have indexed / labelled my songs in alphabetical order in my website. All with Lyrics and mostly with Chords.

I will continue to put more Christian worship songs, another place for you to search and listen.

Leave a comment and let me know any song that you want to listen but is not listed in my website or youtube.

Hope you can support me, please Like and SUBSCRIBE my YouTube channel.

#ClassicWorshipSongs

Lyrics
Rejoice in the Lord always
And again I say Rejoice
Rejoice in the Lord always
And again I say Rejoice

Rejoice (in the Lord)
Rejoice (in the Lord)
And again I say Rejoice

Rejoice (in the Lord)
Rejoice (in the Lord)
And again I say Rejoice


Philippians 4
1Therefore, my brothers, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, that is how you should stand firm in the Lord, dear friends!
2 I plead with Euodia and I plead with Syntyche to agree with each other in the Lord.
3 Yes, and I ask you, loyal yokefellow, help these women who have contended at my side in the cause of the gospel, along with Clement and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life.
4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.


No comments:

Post a Comment