Monday, April 20, 2020

To Get a Touch From The Lord is So Real

Visit my Youtube channel to listen to this song.


Nowadays is hard to find our favorite classic Christian songs, like hymns, Gospel and traditional worship songs. That's why I created this site and this Youtube channel. Visit my site to find your favorite hymns and contemporary worship songs.

I have indexed / labelled my songs in alphabetical order in my website. All with Lyrics and mostly with Chords.

I will continue to put more Christian worship songs, another place for you to search and listen.

Leave a comment and let me know any song that you want to listen but is not listed in my website or youtube.

Hope you can support me, please Like and SUBSCRIBE my YouTube channel.

#ClassicWorshipSongs

Lyrics
To get a touch from the Lord is so real,
To get a touch from the Lord is so real,
If you draw nigh to Him,
He will draw nigh to you,
To get a touch from the Lord is so real.

Chorus:
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Jesus is coming, is coming again.
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Jesus is coming again.

I got a touch from the Lord, He's so real.
I got a touch from the Lord, He's so real.
When i draw nigh to Him,
He will draw nigh to me,
To get a touch from the Lord is so real.





No comments:

Post a Comment