Sunday, April 19, 2020

Victory I Have in Jesus Christ (with Lyrics)

Visit my Youtube channel to listen to this song.


Nowadays is hard to find our favorite classic gospel songs. That's why I created this site and this Youtube channel. Visit my site to find your favorite classic gospel songs.

Leave a comment and let me know any song that you want to listen but is not listed in my website or youtube.

#ClassicGospelSongs

Let me know if you need the chords.

Lyrics
Victory I have in Jesus Christ
Forgiveness for He was crucified
Wholeness in every part of me
Deliverance, His life has set me free
I’m reigning with Him upon the throne
And conquering over Satan’s power below
Living a life with Christ as Lord and King

Galatians 3:29
And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Revelation 5:10
And have made us kings and priests to our God;
And we shall reign on the earth.'

2 Timothy 2:12
If we endure, We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him, He also will deny us.



No comments:

Post a Comment